How to Combine High Heels?
Key Pieces Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone 🙂 this will be my first blog post and I wanted to write on high hells which is my biggest obsession for years. Although they aren’t preferred frequently in daily life as they offer no comfort, a day in which every woman will want to wear high heels or an organization will be.
It is known that the first high heels were designed for short girls in Florence in 1533. However, it is obvious that these accessories, which evolved from day to day, have been objects of desire for both tall and short women…
Which high heels should be found in your wardrobe?
The first advice I will give to you in this regard is to use your preference for high heels, which may be compatible with every outfit. Although there are sweet, colorful and seasonal shoes at the showcases, it will be hard to get guaranteed elegance without having certain models.
These models are black and nude sandals, black and nude stilettos, and gold and silver metallic sandals with respect to your choice…
What should be considered when wearing high heels?
- First of all, you shouldn’t choose those days when you will spend long hours on shoes you are not accustomed to. Because the purpose is to look stylish, and the outward appearance of that uncomfortable feeling is not very elegant…
- If you prefer sandals or similar shoes, you shouldn’t forget to take care of your feet.
- The first worn-out areas of high heels are always the heels stuck here and there, and their blunt ends 🙁 Some erosion can be fixed with minor modifications, but not all of them. I’m sorry, however it seems the only solution is to pay attention to the roads you are walking through and to try not to harm their blunt ends while going up and down stairs…
- Another point that you need to be aware of when buying high heels is their material: real leather. Because shoes made of real leather take shapes of your feet more easily. Otherwise, if you are already in a position that your feet are not accustomed to, your shoes may not be able to adapt to it, and stepping can turn into torture.
- What you need to pay attention while walking is to take care to stand upright and never break your knees…
How to combine high heels?
In fact, there are not so many important components that need to be taken into consideration when wearing high heels. The essential thing is that the aura of the shoes and the clothes complement each other.
Sometimes high heels with different styles or wide color schemes can save your everyday clothes from insipidity.
Even though wearing dynamic high heels with dynamic clothes weren’t welcomed by fashion authorities a few years ago, nowadays you can declare your freedom according to contemporary fashion. Sometimes such combinations can come out like a combination of artistic paintings 🙂
It is also important not to forget the ability of high heels which is to transform casual clothes into office-style.
If you chose a flashy dress for special occasions, I suggest that your high heels can complement the color of your dress, since I don’t like to take risks on special occasions.
At cocktail-style occasions, combining designed high heels and bags with your short dresses will be the right choice.
Let’s go on low-heeled ones… Fashion smiles on women and, short and thick heels became one of the trends of this season. These comfortable but stylish shoes promise a cool, but not sloppy appearance for you.
The artistic high heels with geometric heels and the ones remind sculptures became irresistible accessories for fashion lovers embracing to make experimental changes…
Audrey Hepburn’s favorite kitten heels will always continue to add a nice touch to clothes, become reminiscent of the nobility and the style of women of these periods.
I wanted to end the issue of high heels with the “vinyl” trend which be in vogue for the last 2 or 3 seasons. You can use these shoes which are a culture that Kardashians add to us, with most of the clothes you wear 🙂
That’s the key pieces I recommend you to have, and the trend heels of the last time. I am leaving a little shopping suggestion down there. See you on next article 🙂
- Jimmy Choo x Off-White
- Alexandre Birman